Dr. Stone

  • 70
  • 1
  • 3
Dr. Stone
Alternative Name:
ドクターストーン Dr.Stone
Status:
Ongoing
Categories:
Action Sci-fi Shounen
Type :
-
Total Views:
845,574
Subscribe
Full Chapter List
Author & Artist
Rate This Manga

Please only give your honest opinion after you've read it yourself. Thanks.

 

If you liked this manga you can share it with your friends.

Comments
  • Really Brah 1 Week, 17 Hours ago

    Wheres the rest of chapter 57?! Its only 5 pages long COUNTING the cover page!

    Reply 0 0

  • Traffic 2 Months, 1 Week ago

    Wonder what the weapon could be? My best guess is a Navy or at least some kind of water craft.

    Reply 0 0

  • Smortman 3 Months, 1 Week ago

    Just to clear this up for the comment section. Senku’s dad isn’t related to Senku by blood.

    Even so, that town should still be inbred as censored. 6 people can’t maintain enough genetic diversity within a species to last more than 2 generations, Let alone over a thousand years.

    Reply 3 0

    • thatonekid200 3 Months, 1 Week ago

      That’s not necessarily true….

      0 1

    • Smortman 3 Months, 1 Week ago

      By generation 3 they’d be f*cking their cousins.

      2 0

    • Taintedshadow 3 Months, 1 Week ago

      What you guys are discussing is the “minimum viable population.”  They estimate it in humans to be 4169 individuals.  Mind you, this number is only an estimate of the chances of a population surviving 100 years, and the MVP is the number or individuals that allow for at least a 90% chance.  That number isn’t just inbreeding depression (drop in viability due to inbreeding) but also due to disease, natural disasters, accidents, etc, etc.  One of the things to consider is the genetic diversity of the group here as they were from the international space station and thus had contributing genes from vastly different gene pools.  Even with that considered, there is at least a 1 in 10,000,000,000 chance that the genes randomly configure themselves into a form that allows for the avoidance of recessive traits (25% chance to express, 25% to not have any recessive gene, 50% chance to be a carrier).  At the end of the day, “chance” could be the plot device that allows for 3700 years worth of human generations to have survived from a starting pool of 6.

      6 1

    • Smortman 3 Months, 2 Days ago

      I literally couldn’t have put it better myself. But “chance” is the biggest copout I have heard in my life. You have to keep in mind that the 10,000,000,000th of a chance for the genes to configure themselves properly is repeated over a span of 60+ generations (assuming that a generation is 50years). Meaning that the probability of their genes configuring themselves consistently for every generation over 3700 years, would be so abysmally small, that it may as well be 0. Although there is a chance that the population would eventually grow big enough for random mutation to provide enough genetic variation; IF the village was to survive to that point, every village member would have a club foot and a non functioning metabolism/immune system/organs. Which would either kill them at birth, or make them genetically unfit to survive in the wild.

      You can say that there’s still a “chance” all you want, but that chance is so abysmal that it may as well be zero. I have no qualms with the story, I’m just surprised at how remarkably unscientific, an otherwise amazing ‘science’ manga can be. From what I can tell, the Author might have a PHD in chemistry and physics, but he’s an idiot when it comes to biology.

      2 0

    • yo 4 Weeks, 1 Day ago

      Whatever God says happens, so it wouldn’t matter what odds there would be if you pretend a chance situation where God doesn’t factor in, because doing that is ruining the science by pretending it would be up to chance. Hell isn’t going to get filled if people don’t exist, so it would never be capable of being ruined by chance. Science would not allow that.

      0 1

  • a 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago

    incest?

    Reply 1 0

  • Gladius 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago

    So…..who fvck who…???

    Reply 0 0

  • MasterJack 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago

    That’s surprisingly good coming from Boshi (well he is just the Artist so he is where he works best). Probably the third or forth best weekly manga right now, for me anyway.

    Reply 1 0

  • 4144 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago

    chapter jump and errors

    Reply 0 0

  • Zelegendary 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago

    This manga is rly fun to read and intriguing at the same time ! :D

    Reply 3 1

  • Divine Emperor 6 Months, 1 Day ago

    That Placebo effect tho

    Reply 1 1

  • Koby513

    Koby513 6 Months, 1 Week ago

    Love this manga I really don’t understand why it’s not popular

    Reply 2 0

  • jackdekillz

    jackdekillz 6 Months, 1 Week ago

    Baddass pose and cute looking ?? Why not both!!

    Reply 1 0

  • Jimbobjoe

    Jimbobjoe 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago

    Even 3,700 years in the future salt bae references can still be found

    Reply 3 0

  • FinalBacker

    FinalBacker 10 Months, 1 Week ago

    DAMN!!! Senku MY BOII !!! YOU GOT 10,000,000,000% NO CHILL BRO!!

    Reply 11 0

  • MonoChratine

    MonoChratine 1 Year, 2 Days ago

    How come this manga only has 48,000 views? This manga is actually pretty good.

    Reply 6 0

    • Zefyre 1 Year, 2 Days ago

      Well it’s a new series and it’s in Jump and I would imagine that most people read it from the original source (Mangastream), or other sites. I tend to come here for fast releases of manhua and webcomics as opposed to the mainstream series.

      6 0

  • fghdfgj 1 Year, 3 Weeks ago

    wheres the other chapaters???

    Reply 0 0

  • Adam & Steve 1 Year, 1 Month ago

    It’s not Adam & Eve, but…

    Reply 0 0

  • joe 1 Year, 1 Month ago

    this was bad the first time around. repackaging it doesn’t solve the inherent problems.

    Reply 0 5

  • 1234567890 1 Year, 2 Months ago

    I wasn’t really expecting much coming into this.
    But this is actually really good. 8/10

    Reply 2 0

  • Chaosin 1 Year, 2 Months ago

    This seems familiar some how….hmmm.

    Reply 1 0

    • Cap

      Cap 1 Year, 2 Months ago

      Sun Ken Rock

      5 0

  • Maerlon 1 Year, 2 Months ago

    This is surprisingly good.

    Reply 2 0

  • rain36524

    rain36524 1 Year, 2 Months ago

    Great series…

    Reply 2 0

  • Sei 1 Year, 2 Months ago

    This is pretty cool in a dumb way.

    Reply 2 0

  • 19 See all comments
Read Dr. Stone Online

DISCUSSION TOPICS

Sponsored Game

RMT for Android

Download now

Sponsored Website


CHATBOX

DONATION BOX

If you can afford to, please consider a donation... We need it for buying raws and more manpower to release faster.

RMT Team

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

See all

POPULAR MANGA

See all

Latest Comments